I had the wonderful opportunity to speak to my very outspoken sister-girl last night and we discussed a few things that are going on under the umbrella of Islam but all it is are sick people succumbing to their own desires/wants/needs.
Here are a few interesting things that are currently going on out there with sisters... and even though it might sound funny, these are truly some very serious issues:
- A sister marry a kaffir thinking that he loves you (because he tells you so) so you go to civil court and marry but yet he NEVER converts;
- When your husband decides he would like to make an "undesirable" a housewife and a Muslim (just so he could have her)... and you totally agree(?);
- A sister who walks around constantly saying "My husband says..."- the Case of the Husband Sayers and what he SAYS is not Islamically correct anyway;
- Or the husband wants another wife he KNOWS he can't afford (but all the other brothers have 'em) so to make YOU feel good, he'll allow you to pick her for him, online... tsk tsk;
- Or your husband have you and other wives but yet all are on public assistance and yet still making babies like pouring Kool-Aid? And most of these men DON'T work... and somebody correct me if I'm wrong, isn't this haram? Aren't you to marry what you can support???
- You don't wear hijab because your husband say so or the new one going "he's scared for your safety";
- "My husband beats me because he loves me"... immediate psychotherapy required!
- The husband can't find a job (most of them don't want one) so he makes one wife go to work and the other stay and take care of all the kids and make them all live in one house... and his function is?????
- Or the brother who has multiple wives and to cut down on his "running around" to keep time equal between them feels it's easier to sleep with ALL of them AT ONCE? AstaghfirAllah....
I don't know about the current state of some of our Muslimahs today- as I hear, these are real, live issues that are on the forefront in some of their lives... and what exactly do any of these things have to do with our glorious religion? Or even legislated for that matter? If someone knows something I don't, please enlighten me...
If you see or know a sister going through anything remotely similar to above, sit her down and TALK to her, I think she needs your help.