The daily chronicle of my family as we embark on our quest to relocate from New York to Cairo... the impending journey to get there and the daily lives of myself, my husband and our four children... and other random thoughts while living in Cairo!

Looking to make contact with other Muslimahs who are like myself with small children living or will be living in a foreign country.

I invite you to share the experience with us as we try to make this happen!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

For all you Ebay people..... and other stuff


Salaam Alaikum!

Just popping by to mention a few little things.... My hubby decided to list some clothing items on Ebay so all you who enjoy wholesale and have a home business, sell at vending fairs, at the masjid, etc., I think we might have something for you! If you check below this post, you will see the listing for the auction.

I truly miss all my sistas back home.... and for all of you reading this, please know that I love you all and can't wait to see you!!!! InshaAllah, I intend to be home next year for Ramadan... and we'll be in the new masjid, MashaAllah!!! I'm tooooo excited..... :)

On another note, since it's been the holiday, Life's Mosaic has been put on hold til after Eid, InshaAllah- then at that point, I'll send invites for those whom I think may be interested in the antics of my brood...... lol

So til next time, take care, be safe and if we don't link up again.... Eid Mubarak!!!! May Allah (SWT) have mercy on us all and accept our prayers and duas...... <3>

2 comments:

ipv6 said...

uh-huh look like ya all jump into entrepreneurial bandwagon too....BTW how's your crazy mangoes lover's next door doing?:P

Empress Anisa said...

Uncle Pee Vee!!!!!! :)

Well, I don't know if you read one of my previous post about opening a store and the owner turned out to be a REAL jerk so I let the whole idea go... and finding suitable rental space here isn't easy. So the online store was born to move this stuff out of my spare room!!! LOL LOL LOL

Thanks for checking in.... :)